FINAL ACT OF THE WORLD PLAY
The Kingdom of World has been a 12,000 year play in which Godís Israel family has played a disappointing role. We have experienced a long life of trials, joys, disciplines, laws, failures, punishments, encouragements, persecutions, and a few triumphs. For one-half of the 24,000 year precession of equinox cycle, our family has endured a World under Satanís rulership; now the time has arrived for that kingdom to suffer its demise in the final act of Godís divine pageant. The kingdom of world shall not live happily ever after; it must end. As I write this, during the last couple days of 2009 and the first days of a new year, we are witnessing this world-kingdomís shortness of breath, the gasping, and the onset of convulsions of a death which will be terribly difficult. The patient is resisting his death with last bits of strength and, like an angry loser, wants to destroy all that is in one final explosion. Satan knows his time is short, so he and his race of Edomites (Jews) are attempting to destroy Godís favored family before the end destroys them.
The paragraph above is merely to set the stage for the message of this article. As I am a follower of Jesus, my Lord who rides that great white charger, with sword in His mouth and fire in His eyes, I know that my time is also short. I must also exit from this stage if I would go on to play a part in the next act which is called "kingdom of heaven." My Lord has clearly taught that I must share, with all members of the body of Christ, a death of flesh which will liberate me, a spirit-being, from this hellish world so that I can inherit the vineyard our Father has prepared. In other words, the opportunity will soon be available for all of Godís children to participate in the final battle so that we might share in the death and the victory which He demonstrated on the Cross.
And what a battle it is! All four of Godís natures, which are lived and expressed through His special genetic family of white-race, European/American, true Israelite Christians, are involved in this final war. We are the living expressions of His four natures of Physical, Emotional, Spiritual, and Rational, so it is we who must stand boldly against that family of Satan which wars against us, the body of Christ. And when we stand boldly to represent Godly traits of righteousness, forgiveness, charity, and love-of-Jesus, we will probably die. For that is exactly what our Father calls us to do in order that we might return to Him as the spirit beings whom He knows and loves.
WE EXPRESS GOD THROUGH OUR LIVES
In Him we live and move and have our being. We are not just living in God's presence, but we are participants in His Life as He expresses Himself through us with four different minds/natures. Our Supreme Father extends Himself through four Living Beings in order to experience Life. Those four Living Beings then each function by six different empowerments, making a total of 24 facets. God's Adamic race is a sort of extension of the four Living Beings, expressing through our lives the facets of His Design. I shall discuss the natures of those four Living Beings as Physical, Emotional, Rational, and Spiritual. All four of these natures must undergo a transformation at the end of the world age, which is to be concluded in the next few years, perhaps by 2012 or a little later. After being transformed we will live anew in the coming heaven age. We, children of God are Spirit Beings, divine from before the world began. Our spiritual natures/minds should be directing our lives, but we seem to have defaulted that responsibility for the sake of enjoying the worldly/negative functions of our other three natures. Now, at the end of this world kingdom, our three sentient natures must perish in order to be renewed as perfect, as God designed us to be.
Our physical natures must perish because flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven. So, we must be willing to charge boldly into some kind of physical confrontation, or be at least as willing to yield to death as did the countless thousands of martyrs whoíve been killed before us as martyrs. Our enemy will be sent by God to gift us with the liberation which we want. Each person must REALize this accomplishment, not being content to merely contemplate it. Your flesh must die in order to liberate your spirit. To resist Godís plan is to fail. Each must REALize this for himself, and make it REAL.
Our emotional natures must perish because we cannot carry back to Godís palace the angers, passions, griefs, hatreds, sensual delights, attachments to others, fearfulness, and all the other emotional limitations and baggage which make up the persons of our worldly identities. You are a spirit-being but your worldly personality is a heavy anchor which prevents you from being free.
Our rational natures must perish because they limit our beliefs to the finite limitations which we have adopted. We believe Satanís lying deception because it is rational, logical, and scientifically demonstrable. We feel secure with a solid material world as our base because we have forgotten how to be truly free. But the kingdom of heaven will be a more fluid reality where strictures donít provide such security. We must yield up our compulsion to know good from evil, then to find direction for our lives in the flow of our Fatherís will.
Our spiritual natures will not perish because they are eternal; unless we choose instead to preserve the three limited natures described above, thereby declining the invitation to heaven. It is you, a spirit-being, whom God calls back to Himself, who must welcome a transformation; it is you who must choose to Live - by releasing your limitations, or else you will go to the place of torments which the prophet Ezra described in II Esdras chapter 7:26ff. It is you who must realize that your desire for heaven is not enough, but rather that you must willingly and actively despise and reject your earthly life in order to make the transition into heaven. There is a mountain gospel song which well sums up the dilemma, "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."
DISCUSSION OF THE FOUR NATURES
Regarding Godís four natures: they are first of all natures of God; all four are the means through which He lives and moves and expresses His Being. We are the instruments which are empowered by His four natures. We must assume that the four natures are all Godly. That fact begs the question: if all the natures are Godly, why should we reject three of them as though they are evil? Answer: because at the fall of our Adamic race we decided to corrupt and pervert three of the natures, in order to experience the negative sides of them. Just as good and evil are two sides of the same coin, so there are two sides to each of the natures of God. When we lived in Godís perfect kingdom, our positive natures of physical, emotional, rational, and spiritual all yielded perfectly to Godís will, hence we lived and functioned as perfect expressions of Himself. When we turned away from that perfection, we abandoned the positive Godly expression in order to corrupt and pervert the expression of His powers. In other words, instead of expressing Godliness through our selves, we chose instead to express the negative powers through our lives, powers which were easily influenced by Satan. The result was that we chose to let our three sentient minds act contrary to our spiritual mind. We chose to let physical hungers and sensual emotions rule our lives instead of the Godly emotions of compassion, mercy, love, innocence, and charity. We chose to govern our lives by rational and logical premises rather than yielding to the influences of our Father unquestioningly. As spirit beings, we defaulted in order to enjoy the turbulent experience of limitations and chaos. Then we forgot that our true identities are really Godís spirit beings.
When I suggest that we should seek the death of our flesh, emotions, and rational minds, that is not really the end of the matter. Those three natures are from God and do not cease to exist; rather, we must still the negative expression of them while adopting the positive exercise of them. We should already be doing this, but our shepherds have not led us in that. In the kingdom of heaven, we will each function as complete four-natured persons but all four will express Godliness. Jesus demonstrated some of this type of life expression in His own life. Although He was tempted, He did not yield the throne of His Spirit-mind to His other three natures. The book of Job tells the story of the struggle of the spirit-nature (Job) with his other three natures who acted against him. (See Job) Eliphaz represented his physical nature, Baldad his emotional nature, and Sophar his rational nature. In the last chapter of Jobís story, his three friends could only be forgiven if Job, the spirit-nature, requested it of God. Job did forgive them. Then Jobís new life became far greater than his past life had ever been. So it will be for us who yield our three worldly natures up to a complete transformation. It is this to which our Father calls us, and which Jesus demonstrated by accepting His liberation as a meek lamb without protest.
For readers who are not familiar with my writings, I would mention that the four natures of God are listed in Revelation 4 as the Lion/physical, Bull/emotional, Man/spiritual, and Eagle/rational, namely the four living beings at Godís throne. They are also the four living beings of Ezekielís vision, ch. 1:5-12. They are the four Seraphs of Isaiah 6:2. And they are the four brigade emblems for the tribes of Judah, Ephraim, Ruben, and Dan. They also represent the influences which direct our lives during four distinct quarter-cycles (6,000 yrs each) of the 24,000 year cycle. (See Sine Wave Diagram) We are now at the end of the quarter-cycle of emotional dominance. During the past couple millenia the character/nature of our God has not been understood, but now at the end time, these things are being revealed to those who are seeking His Truth.
CHRISTIAN RELIGION VERSUS TRUTH
For nearly two thousand years it seems that God has veiled from us some of the bold truths which would otherwise have made Christianity something very different from what it is today. One blessing which God did not veil from us was that instinct by which we sheep recognize our Shepherd. Even though the Israel flock might misunderstand most of the scriptures, they do know their Shepherd. Millions of His lambs have suffered terrible deaths because they would not deny Jesus as their Shepherd. In spite of that one great gift of instinctive recognition of our Lord, the innocent sheep have mistakenly adopted a religion which is a continuation of that religion which Cain instituted, the mother-goddess religion of lamentations of Paganism. Innocent Christians learn from their pastors and teachers doctrines which directly contradict statements of Jesus. Then they defend those errors without any willingness to examine or prove them. As a result, it is their own Christian religion which prevents them from finding the real Truth which Jesus taught and which the scriptures state in explicit words. Here are a few examples:
(1) Christian religionists staunchly defend their premise that the Gospel means that Jesus died for the sins of all people of the world. It matters not that they read in their Bibles that Jesus said He came only for the lost sheep of Israel. Jesus can state clearly that He came for no one except the family of Israel, but religion trumps His words. It is astounding that the false doctrine of universal gospel has become the primary message of the Christian church. It is more astounding that no one challenges the doctrine because of Jesus' statement. Surely, the sheep are being blinded by God; what else could explain it?
(2) Christian religionists claim that Jesus is the Lord of peace, disdaining all war. It matters not that Jesus stated, "Donít think that I came to bring peace; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Mat 10:34) People desire peace, so that is what the religion business sells them. In the Gospel of Thomas (Nag Hammadi text) we find Jesus saying in verse 10: "Jesus said, ĎI have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes.í" In Luke 12:49, Jesus says, "I came to throw fire on the earth, and how I wish it was already kindled." In verse 16 of the Gospel of Thomas, "Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary."
Any preacher who tells you that Jesus wants peace on earth is misleading you. He came to set a program in motion by which you will be set free and the ruler of this world will be overthrown. And if you study the past two thousand years of Christian history, you will see clearly that Christians have had nought but persecutions and martyrdoms, no peace. Now the time has arrived when God will avenge the injustice done against His own family. Itís going to be very non-peaceful! The fire will blaze; fire, sword, war, and dissension! You can sing "Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me," but Jesus is not smiling at your stupidity. Iím betting this isnít the same Jesus youíve heard about from your preachers, who failed to prepare you for what is coming. God has good reason to say, "Awake, O sword, against My shepherds" in Zechariah 13:7.
(3) Religionists write countless books exalting the Christian family as a sacred institution. Fundamentalists prohibit divorce for any reason. The Mormons make family the centerpiece and banner of their religious presentation to the world. It matters not that Jesus promoted instead a solitaire path to the Father. His words are so bold and unacceptable to most people that even I am hesitant to quote Him. But, the time has come when Truth must openly replace the lies of religionists. So I am going to print words of Jesus which might make you very uncomfortable. I shall start with Luke 18:29. Jesus says, "Truly I say to you that there is no one who has left house or wife or brothers or parents or children because of the kingdom of God who will not receive many times as much in this time and eternal life in the coming ages." I ask you, do you even dare to consider those words of Jesus? And then, along this same line of teaching, we hear him in Matthew 10 stating a purpose of His coming: "I came to divide a man against his father and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, and the enemies of a man will be the members of his own household. One who loves a father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me, and one loving a son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me, and one who does not take up his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. One who finds his life will lose it, and one who loses his life because of Me will find it." And how about His statement in Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters and his own life also, he is not able to be My disciple." In brief, Jesus is telling you to hate every one in this world including your own life. This is a Truth which is completely unacceptable to a world devoted to its own existence; it is a Truth which can only be understood by oneís spiritual mind; it is a Truth which isolates you as a spiritual solitaire from every worldly value you held dear, leaving you unanchored to this earthly life but preparing you for the Freedom which you say you want. Itís easy to say one wants Freedom, but very few are willing to cut their anchor lines. Words are not enough; Jesus calls you to act! Those rare individuals who have spiritual understanding of Jesusí words know that He is not calling you to some kind of passionate hate, but rather to find your solitude and your spiritual identity as an individual child who is willing to walk the solitaire path separate from all others and even from your own human urges. Jesus was such a solitaire, identifying Himself as a spirit-being member of a spiritual family rather than a human family. Once He said, "Who is my mother and who are my brothers? . . .whoever does the will of My Father in heaven, he is my brother and sister and mother." (Mat 12: 48, 50)
(4) Religionist preachers betray Jesus by telling you that you need not die because Jesus did it for you. But Jesus says you must take up your cross and do as He did, meaning death. Jesus did not merely tell you the way of liberation but also demonstrated it; He beckons you to follow. Sure, I know that teaching is contrary to the popular Christian religionists, but it is the clear Truth of Jesusí teaching. You may do with that what you will, as a solitaire; no one can do it for you, nor can one go with you; it is a solitary walk to happily exit the stage of this world in order to be accepted into heaven. He calls you to separate yourself from any other person in order to walk home to your Father alone. When the moment comes for you to step through that door at the end of your life, into that glorious light, you must do it alone, a solitaire. Jesus is making this lesson cruelly clear. He taught the way of the cross; He said you must take up your own cross and follow Him. If you believe in the cross, you know the Way. Thatís what it means to believe in the cross. And, now that the end of the world age is upon us, your time is very short, no matter your age right now. Your liberation is just around the next corner; are you rejoicing to welcome it or do you fear it? Professors of religion teach a doctrine of Vicarious Atonement, which is that Jesus did it all for you, in your place, leaving you with nothing to do except to accept His atonement as your own. They teach that because they donít know what He really did. Yes, His death was an atonement for the Israel familyís breach of the Sinai contract; He was the repairer of the breach of that contract by paying the price you could not pay. He did that for you, and that redemption from the death penalty is exactly the gospel which Jesus told His disciples to announce to the dispersed Israel tribes. But, His vicarious atonement did not earn heaven for you; it merely freed you to "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." Secondly, Jesus secured a new contract between the Father and His Israel family, and that is the covenant now in effect. Preachers donít acknowledge it or preach sermons about it because it is contrary to their business of religion. The New Covenant should be the very foundation for any personís spiritual path; it should be the ground upon which you walk. You can search it out for yourself if you donít already know it. My website contains a book which I wrote about it, titled Christís New Covenant. It is your own contract with God.
I want to share this with you. A man, whom I know, told me once that if he ever has to choose between God and his family, he chooses his family. Since the time that he told me that he has been rewarded miraculously with some moderate wealth, and suffers health ailments one following another which nearly debilitate him. He goes to church and thanks God for his wealth, not understanding that it is the lord of this world who gives that which is his to give. Our loving Father calls His children to die to this world and come home to the palace. Our Father will never reward apostasy with wealth. There is nothing more for me to say to this man whom I know, nor is he open to it. I suspect that once one has denied God in favor of family, he has severed his relationship to our Father irreparably. I am anguished about this. I dare not address this subject with him anymore, but pray that our Father can make things possible which are impossible with men. I must leave it in our Fatherís hands.
(5) Some Christian religionists teach that drinking alcohol is a sin. It matters not that the Bible exalts drinking. Jesus spoke to the crowds about John the Baptist, saying, "John came neither eating nor drinking and they say he has a demon. [I] came eating and drinking and they say, Ďbehold a glutton and a drunkard.í" Jesus began His ministry by making wine for a large party and ended it by blessing the wine and asking His friends to think of Him when they drink. The Bible is loaded with Godís favor to wine and winepresses; it being a blessed gift for His Israel children. Wine and beer were drunk by ancient Israelites, perhaps more than water. Today, some make a religion of rejecting and cursing what God exalts and which Jesus blessed. Such people claim to read their Bibles faithfully, but their religion trumps what they read.
(6) Many fundamentalist Christians worship the KJV Bible, placing it on their altars and condemning any other version. It matters not that the original was written in Greek (which they make no attempt to study), or that the KJV was translated from some inferior manuscripts, or that the Roman Catholics had added passages not in the original, or that their KJV is not even the same as the 1611 version which they say they treasure. Their religion exalts the KJV, so the unquestioning masses do the same, along with chastising any person who dares to examine the issue. These same people who read the Bible faithfully believe that their active reading gains credits with God, never considering that understanding it is far more important than just reading the words. It appears that for them, Truth is secondary to the religious practice of mindless Bible reading.
(7) Religionists teach what they consider to be a Christian "work ethic," meaning that one takes serious responsibility for providing food and shelter to his family along with making a secure career for himself. It matters not that Jesus said "do not labor for food" or otherwise worry about supplying your daily needs. (Mat 6:25, John 6:27) Jesus explains that the Father takes care of the sparrows, and that you are worth more to Him than many sparrows. So, the question for you is, where is your security? In your hands or in Godís hands? Whom do you trust more, your efforts or Godís providence? Of course, to heed Jesusí advice, you might find yourself somewhat itinerant and you would be chastised as irresponsible by the Christian society. Preachers would point to you as an example of ungodliness.
(8) Christians place near the top of their doctrines that all people of all races in the world are Godís children. It matters not that Jesus said to the Edomite Jews at the Temple that God is not their father, but, "you are of your father, the devil." (Jn 8:44) Actually, most so-called Christians today will strongly argue that those Edomite Jews are Godís chosen race and true Israelites. Contradictory historical evidence matters not. Religion once again trumps Truth.
(9) Christians like to claim that Jesus is the LORD of this world. It matters not that Jesus said the ruler (archon) of this world (Jn 14:30) and the god of this world (2 Cor 4:4) is NOT Him or His Father. (See Jn 16:11). I think that if Christians acknowledged the devil as the ruler of this age of world, then they would have to confront the terrible notion that earthly rewards might also be his prerogative. Prosperity then becomes possible by valuing Satanís enticements, whereas God wants His children to learn to despise this world and to die to it. God does not reward His own with world wealth, but rather leads them to poverty, estrangement from the world, and liberation through death.
The nine points which I discussed above are but a sample of perhaps a hundred conflicts between the Bible and the Christian Religion. I have no desire to argue any of the conflicts, but merely to point them out for your consideration, and to illustrate how greatly religionists must revise their beliefs if they would accept the Bible as Truth. What becomes painfully clear is that Christianity is far off onto the wrong track, and that it would be terribly difficult for any individual to maintain his position in the Christian culture if he dared to follow Jesusí actual teachings. If you dare to do that, you will find yourself estranged from your church to nearly the same extent that Jesus was estranged from the temple religion at Jerusalem.
JESUS BROUGHT A NEW RELIGION
I would point out that Jesusí teachings were not at all what the Israel family was expecting from the Savior whom they wanted. Just as Jesus brought them something very different from what they expected, so will He do the same when He comes the second time. Religionists will despise Him just as much as they did 2000 years ago. Mostly, they will not recognize nor accept Him because His message will be so contradictory to their beliefs. They will more readily bow their heads to the great deceiver who will tell them what they expect to hear.
And just as Jesus defined a new belief set for the people, very different from their old religion of sacrifices, temple worship, and a veiled God, so will He define a new belief set for the future ages, very different from our traditional Christian religion. Through metaphors, analogies, parables, and paradigms, Jesus did hint at the nature of the kingdom of heaven. He spoke often about "ages," "during ages," "ages to come," and "ages of ages." The Greek word for "ages" which He used is usually translated into English as "eternity," and defined as "timelessness." Consequently, Christians are ignorant of what He meant by "ages." Yet, the ages can actually be diagrammed simply on a piece of paper. (See Sine Wave Diagram) Well, Iím just mentioning that in case you are interested in considering it. But, I will not get off onto that tangent in this paper.
FINAL ACT OF THE WORLD PAGEANT
The Final Act of Godís Pageant is upon us. The curtain has risen and the play is in progress. The world kingdom will be destroyed, but first, Godís family of Israel will be blessed with the liberating deaths which are necessary before the new kingdom can begin. Most of us will die, probably quite violently, perhaps like those millions of Christian martyrs who have gone before us. Every Christian needs to understand that this is Godís program; He designed it and wrote the general script. If we are on stage representing Him, then His design becomes ours to play. If any would decline to step eagerly through that final door, then he will be separated from the sheep, to go with the goats. Most will decline their cross because they do not truly believe God is real or that Jesus is the living Lord of His Israel family. Church just satisfies a social need. Most Christians still seek "the good life" of wealth and health, and will not willingly cast it aside for the mere hope of some religious promises. It will be very few who seek liberation from this world as intensely as most seek comfort in it. I think Jesus sums up this lesson best in this passage from the Apocrypon of James, a Nag Hammadi library text. "The Lord answered and said, "Verily I say unto you, none will be saved unless they believe in my cross. But those who have believed in my cross, theirs is the kingdom of God. Therefore, become seekers for death, like the dead who seek for life; for that which they seek is revealed to them. And what is there to trouble them? As for you, when you examine death, it will teach you election. Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear death will be saved; for the kingdom of God belongs to those who put themselves to death. Become better than I; make yourselves like the son of the Holy Spirit!"
So, I ask you, dear reader, what will you do with your life during the coming months of tribulation, persecution, and death? Will you take up arms and attempt to fight your enemies in order to preserve your worldly life? Will you hope for some kind of justice from a diabolical government which desperately wants to destroy you? Or will you believe in the Cross and follow your Lord to the liberation? Right now, the internet is exploding with weblogs, pundits, and news sites which bemoan the injustice being done by the criminal syndicate which has taken control of the world. Many people are stirred to stand in opposition to the powers of merciless governments. Guns, bug-out kits, and courageous defense are all the rage. I, personally, am one of those who seriously shouts "Give me liberty or give me death." I canít help but take a Godly stand against injustice. I admit that I am torn between fighting evil and yielding to the liberation like Jesus did. I know that He calls me to follow Him, and I want to do that, but Iím not sure I can refrain from taking some action against "them" who want to destroy us. To be a sheep who walks willingly to slaughter is something Iíve never done, and Iím not sure I am strong enough to do that. Perhaps it requires more strength than I possess to follow my Lord up that terrible path to a horrific death. I can only pray that Godís Spirit will assist me at that time, like He did for those thousands of Christian martyrs who went singing to their pyres. Oh, how I envy them, and pray that I might be able to earn the honor of joining them. Iím telling you my inner thoughts, but in the end each of us must walk that path alone; you must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
In summary, you are a person who expresses four natures of God (the four Living Beings) in an active worldly life. You are an experience of God. You, as a spirit-nature, have permitted yourself to be like an outcast here in world, suffering all kinds of ailments, because you relinquished your Godly role. You have catered to the desires of your other three natures by providing banquets of sensual satisfactions. Your three natures of physical, emotional, and rational have been expressed through your life negatively instead of positively. In order to correct the dysfunction, you, the spirit-self, must REALize a separation from your three negative (worldly, limited, finite, ignorant) natures. They must die. If you can welcome this death of the worldly person which you believe yourself to be, then you will return in spirit to your heavenly Father where you will find yourself reunited with the positive Godly functions of your other three natures. You will again be a complete person in Godís kingdom, but you will know the Truth, that the world kingdom was but a grand deception; it was the negative counterpart to the kingdom of God. In that deception you were a willing captive, a foreignor in a strange land which was ruled by the lord of lies and false reality. You hated the subjugation and oppression because that distracted from the pleasures you desired in that world. If you could have achieved control of that world, you would have perfected the pleasures and called your kingdom "heaven." Fortunately, Satanís oppression did motivate you to turn to your true Father and to yearn for His palace instead of continuing in the pig-pen of world. Satan served Godís purpose very well by forcing you to realize that his world is not your true home, nor can it ever be heavenly for you.
Now, at the end of the final act of this world-kingdom pageant, God is going to bring liberators upon you to kill you. They will act as your crucifiers. Some of Godís children will welcome this chance to exit the world stage, overcoming their fears of pain and separation from loved ones. That separation of yourself from your loved ones is a subject which Jesus addressed several times, stating that He came to help it happen. The overcomers will live as immortals for about 6,000 years, until the time of the next "falling away."
Others, of Godís children, will resist any exit from their world lives, fighting to preserve what they have known and loved. Since the entire pageant is a mind play of God, the resistors will have failed to realize the Truth, so they will not find themselves immediately in their Fatherís kingdom upon their deaths. They will find themselves sent to a place of torments from where they can view those who did follow Jesus as their Lord. Then, for about 1,700 years, during the church age of Ephesus, the apostates will dwell in the torments, after which they will rejoin Godís family at the second resurrection.
The final curtain is about to bring the world play to a close.
Return to Index